Thursday, April 21, 2016



Silicone Baby Bibs
In the time I have been gone, we've had a baby and our older one has grown and how !! He is now as tall as me. Anyways, we have a toddler on our hands and my happy place has been twitter, pinterest and loads and loads of mommy friends to whom I can crib about everything!
We talk a lot, my mommy friends, we talk about everything, baby classes, we gossip about teachers and whimsically think about those good ol' days. We also exchange recipes, toddler crafts and activities, foods that will interest them and how to get them to try it.

My LO is about 2 yrs old and am glad he will try a variety of foods. The only downside to that has been the mess he makes when he eats. I did buy him a booster seat when he was small, which he now has clearly outgrown. I did not invest in a baby high chair and in hindsight I feel I should have, anyways, coming back to the mess part, I was talking to my friends about bibs. We all mostly use cotton cloth bibs, those pretty ones we buy our girls and boys, goodness its even become a clothing accessory. I've seen moms at the malls leave it on their little ones bcos kids are always eating something or the other. Somehow in our conversations it came up that there are washable and reusable bibs and we should find out more. So promptly I checked and found out that indeed there were Silicone baby bibs available and wanting to give it a try I ordered the Silicone Baby bibs from amazon. It was definitely a plus that I received this product heavily discounted so that I could review the item. But the opinions I state are completely my own. You can find the product on amazon here- http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Bibs-Silicone-Waterproof-Happily/dp/B01CTCH8MO?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product

Anyhow LO's first reaction to the bibs was good. He wouldn't let me use it on him immediately, so I left it there on the dining table for him to see and get used to. After 2-3 days he agreed to put it on and he ate his cereal and true to its claims, the bib did catch a little bit of cereal in the pouch. Its made of soft material. I could easily wash it off and hang it to dry. Unlike my other cloth bibs which I have to clean in the washer and dryer and are forever getting lost in the laundry pile, these were a welcome change. Now you'd think all my trobles were over. But no, after a few times, LO refuses to put them on. I'm still leaving it on the kitchen counter so he'd get used to seeing them and would agree to put them on at all mealtimes.
The bibs also come in a nice box. 2 neutral colors. I like everything about them. If anything I would like to see more color and design options on them. KIds will like them because of their attractive color and they are soft enough for the kids to ignore it and not fuss about it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this excellent knowledge with us. This site is awesome . I always find great knowledge towards it
    SEO company toronto

    SEO agency toronto

    ReplyDelete